Learn to build using what Mother Nature provides!
Rammed Earth Workshops
– July 16, 2016
This workshop will include:
- A brief history on rammed earth
- Supervised hands-on experience working on a rammed earth wall.
- Soils selection, stabilization & reinforcement
- Forming a rammed earth wall with modular forms
- Comparing rammed earth reinforced with rebar versus post-tensioning rods
- Designing roof attachments, bond beams and headers
- Making soils test cylinders
- Mixing, placing, tamping and stripping a rammed earth project
- Water Proofing
Class is from 7am-3pm
Continental Breakfast & Lunch Provided (Breakfast 7am-7:30am and Lunch from 12noon-1pm)
Workshop cost $100.00 per person (10% discount per person for groups of 2 or more)
Not Ready to Ram? Why not host a workshop at your property? You can experience the benefits of Rammed Earth and enhance the beauty of your yard in the process!
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 209-5449